Data Science Professional
- Data Scientist: interpreting data, managing large amounts of data, aggregating data sources, ensuring data consistency, and visualizing data.
- Data Analyst : Manage database, including maintaining data consistency; designing data visualizations.
- Data Science Architect : Designs and manages data science facilities and applications. Designing process workflows and data models.
- Data Science (Application) Programmer/Engineer : Design and develop large data analytics applications to support business processes.
- Business Analyst : Analyze data variations to extract information about system and service performance
Data Science Technology Professionals (Data Handling)
- Data Steward : Plan, implement and manage data input, storage, search, presentation. Build data models.
- Digital Data Curator : Search, select, organize, share digital data collections. Maintain integrity, update data, discoverability.
- Data Librarian: Performs and supports data acquisition, metadata organization.
- Data Archivist : Manage collections of datasets, documents.
Database and Network professionals
- Large Scale (Cloud) Database Designer : Design and develop large-scale databases and their use in specific application domains, according to customer requirements.
- Large Scale (Cloud) Database Administrator : Designs, implements, monitors and maintains large scale science databases.
- Scientific Database Administrator : Designs, implements, monitors and maintains large scale science databases.
As the owner/founder/CEO of a startup company that has a concentration in the field of Information technology, especially companies that are closely related to data.
Advanced Studies (Academics)
Graduates of Bachelor of Data Science can further study at the Masters level