The curriculum is designed to achieve learning outcomes through a body of knowledge consisting of the following competencies:
- general sciences;
- modeling base that supports Big Data Analytics;
- basic programming;
- analytical data, especially data science in the telecommunications and unicorn businesses;
- data engineering focusing on Big Data infrastructure and technologies as well as Cloud Computing for Big Data Analytics;
- data management, including modeling and designing Big Data Analytics applications ;
- research methods, project management, and business analysis.